Sonja's Outdoor World

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Wow! First Post

Wow, my very own blog. I got the idea to do this from a good friend Amy who has her own awesome blog here. Being that I am now a stay at home mama, I thought it would be good to have a spot to keep in touch with the world. Speaking of Annabelle, here is her debut:
Annabelle was born on 11/15 at 10:13 am and weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. and was 20 inches long. She has my coloring, hair, and eyes, and she has Troy's nose, cheeks, lips and face structure. It's taken a bit of getting used to for Troy and I. Neither of us do too well with a lack of sleep, we both need our beauty rest. However, now that we are used to things a little more we are having so much fun with her. She is now smiling from things besides gas, like us playing with her. She is so close to being able to grab her foot. Every day she gets a little closer and I hope to capture it on film (or digital memory).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home