Sonja's Outdoor World

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Safe and Sound

I arrived here in San Jose safe and sound. The drive didn't feel very long because I had Marla, my Mother in law with me and we did lots of chatting. Annabelle was great on the trip, she nursed like a champ, and slept a lot. We stayed with my grandparents the first night and Annabelle was great, barely a peep the entire night. The second night I stayed in Truckee with Marla and Roger and she was a little fussy, waking up every two hours. I made it to my parents in great time on Wednesday morning, although it rained most of the drive.

I have been having a grand time with my parents, I am so lucky to be a stay at home mama. This opportunity is priceless. Mom and dad love seeing Annabelle, and their new puppy, while she is a terror, is quite cute. She has been trying to jump up and get Annabelles feet...not good!

I hope everyone is well, and I will write more and post a pic or two later.

:)

3 Comments:

  • We are glad that you had a good trip to San Jose and that you are having a fun time with your mom & dad. Love, Grandparents W

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:52 PM  

  • I heard from Jody after DnD last week that you made it safely and things went well on the drive. Yay!
    Glad you had this great opportunity. Enjoy your visit. :) Post pics if you can.

    By Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess, at 11:49 PM  

  • Thanks all, Annabelle and I are sure having fun here. It's so nice to visit a warm weather area!

    By Blogger gosonja, at 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home