Sonja's Outdoor World

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Annabelle's 4 Month Appointment

Annabelle had her 4 month pediatrician appointment today.
Weight: 12 lbs 6.5 ounces (20 percentile)
Length: 25.5 inches (90 percentile)
She's lean, long, and strong.
The ped said she is doing wonderfully. He is not at all concerned with her low weight. She is a petite little one, but very strong and hitting all appropriate milestones so he feels she is super healthy. This always makes me feel good. Her low weight sometimes makes me feel like a bad mama since it is my milk that is supposed to make her strong, and chubby. Our nursing relationship is a struggle, it always has been, but we just keep working at it.
We had a nice appointment...until they administered the vaccinations. That part always makes me very sad, I hate to see them hurt my baby.

3 Comments:

  • Somewhat of her dad in there, with the strength and beauty totaly from her mom (as well as the wonderful personality).

    Troy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 PM  

  • thank you, I love you!

    By Blogger gosonja, at 1:44 PM  

  • congrats on the great appt. you and troy are doing wonderfully! :)

    By Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess, at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home