Sonja's Outdoor World

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Stuck in the Basement

Stanley Steamers is here today cleaning the carpet (house goes on the market Monday). So I have been banished to the basement. Luckily we are completely set up down here with the computer, toys, swing, food, and diapers.
Feels a little strange though! I can't wait to see if they can get out some of the nasty stains.
Troy is coming home at 2 today to help with Annabelle. I had a mild breakdown last night and he is coming home early to relieve me so I can go get some time to myself.
Tomorrow we get to go see a lactation consultant at Rose Medical Center. If she can't help us I have a few other things I am going to try, including renting a pump to pump and bottle feed her. If none of that works, we're going to have to try solids or formula. I am so frustrated with this that I am just ready to be done and to quit. I never thought nursing would SUCK so badly. Sorry to have a downer attitude, but I just need to vent a little.
Wish us luck!!

3 Comments:

  • I'm sorry you are having a hard time with nursing. All you can do is do your best and if it doesn't work out, you have done everything you can. I hope the LC can help- keep us updated on how it goes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 PM  

  • Oh Sonja, I'm so sorry things aren't going well. :( I hope the LC can help you. I can only imagine how frustrating this is for you. Hugs.

    Hope Stanley Steamer was able to work wonders on your carpet and your house sells quickly. :)

    By Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess, at 11:57 PM  

  • Thanks for the kind words. The LC did help! I think the most helpful thing was that she cried with me and told me I was a wonderful mother. I just needed that from an outside voice!
    We are doing better nursing and I am pumping to keep up my supply now, so that feels good!
    Thanks for your support!

    By Blogger gosonja, at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home