Sonja's Outdoor World

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hiking and Goats...not all at once!

Today I took off early for a trip to Boulder. I needed to scout the hike that I will be leading on Friday for the Mountain Mamas. We are going to do the Tenderfoot loop up on Flagstaff mountain. It's about a 2.3 mile hike with a lot of down, and a lot of up. The views of Indian Peaks and Sugarloaf mountain are awesome...lots of snow.
After the hike I met up with friends and kiddos at the Haystack Dairy to pet goats. It was fun to watch the kids feed the kids (ha ha ha ha...I'm funny). The little ones liked to suck on my finger, which I thought was cute...if only Annabelle was that interested in sucking! It was nice to catch up with friends, quite a few of the moms in the group are prego, and it was neat to see everyone's growing bellies.
Fun day! Annabelle and I passed out together in bed at 4:30 and slept for several hours, then woke up to watch American idol, House, and Boston Legal. Ahhh, I just love Tuesday night TV!
Off to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home