Sonja's Outdoor World

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rest in Peace, you were loved

A very important person in my life passed away yesterday. He was a godfather to me, an uncle of sorts, but not related. He played with me and spoiled the dickens out of me when I was young.
I love you Ed, and will remember you always.
I am flying out tomorrow at noon, back to San Jose to help Ed's family with arrangements, to be there for support, and to say goodbye to him.
Ed has left his wonderful wife Lynn, and his beautiful daughter Micky, who turns 13 on Monday.
We will miss him so much.
Rest in Peace.

3 Comments:

  • sonja, i'm so sorry for your loss. he sounds like a great man. i will keep his family in my thoughts.

    By Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess, at 1:37 PM  

  • We remember Ed fondly and the fun we had swimming at his apartment.
    After having fun in Yosemite for 5 days, we were able to catch up on your blog. Reading your blog helps us to feel close to you. Grace, Ti & Kyle are now in Las Vegas at her sister's home. Norm will arrive May 29th.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 PM  

  • Thanks Amy!
    And Grandparents, have fun in Yosemit...it's one of my favorite places, but you know that!

    By Blogger gosonja, at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home